Friday, November 17, 2006

If I wanted to get Google ads, these are the ones I'd want.

Today, I am all about new things. I am wearing makeup for the first time in... a long time. I think I wore a little bit to my brother's wedding a few years ago, and I know I wore some to mine. I'm not a makeup kind of girl. But I'm pushing 31, and I just find that my skin lacks that onetime lustre. (OK, my skin never had that lustre. It just used to be shiny, but not the good kind of shiny.) Anyway, I got myself some L'Oreal TruMatch liquid and powder in the palest possible shade, and it actually does match my pasty-white skin. And I got Almay eyeliner and mascara. Very exciting.

I also got new shirts. Three of them. This one, this one, and this one. I managed to refrain from buying this one. Just barely.

So, which one do you think I am wearing today?

0 comments: