Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Why You Don't Hear From Me.

Envelope-to: WG
From: "S" [the housekeeper/nanny]
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 13:42:31 +0200

Dear WG,

I'm afraid I have some bad news for you.

I went back [to her home country] on purpose to renew my student visa, but my application was denied because the immigration doesn't trust my sponsor.

I could come back with my tourist visa, but it doesn't allow me to study, and I really need to go further on my education.

[My boyfriend] and I have decided that I should stay here for one more year, because one year of study here will allow me to ask for a study grant.

I'm really disapointed for this, and I wish I could do something to help you find someone to replace me.

I will miss you all very much, and I thank you for your patience, you were the best boss in the world! I learned a lot from you, and D. will always stay in my heart.

Take care

S.

1 comments:

3MGA mom said...

Man, that sucks. Don't feel pressured to post if things are really crazy! I hope with the start of the school year, you can find a student or someone to help lighten the load a little bit :)