I think I've mentioned my extreme love of CVS once or twice before. So how excited was I when they emailed me to tell me about their new Easel Art and Wall Art photo products? SUPER EXCITED. Like, kind of embarrassingly so, to the point where my response to them was something along the lines of: OMG! I think you're SO PRETTY! Can I braid your hair? Can I please sit at your table for lunch? Will you be my friend?
CVS was all, Look, you're nice and all, but you need to TAKE IT DOWN A NOTCH.
And I was all, But you're SO COOL! And you're talking to ME! This is SO AMAZING!
And CVS was like, Yeah, maybe this was a bad idea.
No, no, they were much more gracious than that. They may or may not have been making L shapes on their foreheads and rolling their eyes behind my back, however. I would not blame them if they were.
ANYhoo, Wall Art and Easel Art, new from CVSPhoto.com, as featured recently on SheKnows.com. I have to say, these are GORGEOUS, and they are a fabulous way to decorate your home on a budget without sacrificing style. I uploaded a great photo I have of these grapes we saw growing years ago in Cypress or Greece (I'm such a world traveler I can't remember where I saw what), and the finished product is AMAZING. I'm hanging it in the dining room -- we make kiddush (a blessing over wine) every Shabbat, and so this will be a lovely addition to the space. I have some more photos I'm hoping to turn into Wall and Easel Art as well.
BONUS entries: After you leave your main comment, LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT for each of the following that you have done:
- Follow me on Twitter. (Already do? Leave a comment that says so!)
- Follow CVS_Extra on Twitter. (Already do? Leave a comment that says so!)
- Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment with your tweet time stamp (click on the time below the Tweet, which shows the URL). You can use this tweet: Win Wall Art or Easel Art from @CVS_Extra! http://bit.ly/cJyYQr
- Subscribe to my feed, and leave a comment saying you subscribed. (Already subscribed? Just leave a comment saying so!)
- Mention this giveaway on your blog and leave the link below.
Details & Disclaimer:
Contest runs for one week and closes Wednesday, August 11 at 9:30 am Central Time. I'll use random.org to choose a winner. Your comment has to give me some way to reach you -- your Twitter handle, blog link, email, something. I'll get in touch with you and give you 48 hours to reply. If I don't hear back from you, I'll pick an alternate winner.
CVS gave me a code to make a free Wall Art photo. I was not paid or required to promote these products or run this giveaway.