There are a lot of things I cannot control. I cannot control:
- whether Aetna will cover D's speech therapy
- when J. will stop pooping in his underwear/diapers/pullups and USE THE FREAKING TOILET ALREADY
- if Z. will lose the attitude and act like a human being
- if D. will cooperate with the diagnostician in the public school and complete his assessment commensurate with his abilities
- when my client will actually start the project that has been on hold (and with it, my check) for several weeks
- S's messy locker, backpack, bedroom, and desk at school
Anyway, yes. I cannot control so many things. But my floors, they will be clean.