Monday, June 15, 2009

Almost Exciting.

I really hope I'm not the only mom who cries when she realizes there is AN ENTIRE WEEK between the end of school and the start of day camp.

Anyway, I have big plans for this week, among them: teaching my children French, improving their handwriting, creating a variety of arts and crafts projects from popsicle sticks and pipe cleaners not killing anyone.

I actually made up a very nice plan for cleaning one room of the house each day, using my children as slave labor helpers. And after that, we're going to fix the global economy and create peace and harmony in the Middle East.

OK, so far today, I've managed to screw up my schedule and miss D's OT appointment, and it's only 9:07 am. I just rescheduled it for 11:15. The best part is that his OT is actually a good friend, so it's totally not awkward that I'm a loser moron who can't remember to show up.

Also, as I type this post, I am constantly switching windows to chat with my new virtual assistant in India. Yes, really. I hired this company last week, and today is our first day working together. I will be taking copious notes on the process and how it goes, because that's what I do.

So, here's to the last of my sanity, and I hope to survive this week.

0 comments: